4/12/2013

Happy Easter!


Today {[3/31/13]} is these handsome boys' first Easter! (Harper's 3rd, just in case you were wondering.)

I don't believe in lying to my children and telling them "The Easter Bunny" brought them this and that. That's not what Easter is about. So there was no surprise gift visit from a creepy rabbit, no.

I instead downloaded some educational and meaningful kid movies for everyone.

Veggie Tales: 'Twas the Night Before Easter.
It was a really cute movie, actually. I grew up watching the Veggie Tales movies with my family on Sundays for FHE (family home evening.) What no better way to easily share gospel stories to my children than through talking vegetables!

The other movie item I downloaded was mainly for Harper since she LOVES Dora the Explorer.
It took me awhile to find the Easter episode, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...