4/16/2013

Homemade Teething Popsicles

Okay, I don't actually own a popsicle maker set {[is that what they're called??]} so I used double shot glasses and baby spoons.
 
Sure, popsicle sticks would work in these glasses too but the only sticks I have are skewers. Besides, colors are fun!


 I used bananas and strawberry yogurt because it's what I had on hand. You could add fresh or frozen fruit to vanilla or plain yogurt if you so desire.

Mix your ingredients together.
{[If you're using fruit, whether fresh or frozen, you'll need to puree them in a blender.]}


 Add whatever you'll be using for holding sticks, and cover with foil.
Freeze.


Remove from cups & enjoy!

Miss Harper enjoying her 'sicle

Gabriel always prefers an empty spoon . . .
 Check out those stunning baby blues!

The only thing Liam didn't like about them was how cold they were

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...